Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

These pics show the thing I am most thankful for, my family; husband, children, dad, mom, sister, brothers, sisters in-law and especially gorgeous nieces and nephews (along with a delicious Thanksgiving meal that everyone pitched in on and put together).
-2 of my sisters, Amy and Carolyn, and their families weren't with us this Thanksgiving...*sigh* ;<(

We LOVE to play games together during the holidays, so you will see lots of that going on. But mostly, it's just us being together, loving and learning how incredibly thankful we are for each other all over again. Our Heavenly Father loves us abundantly and has blessed us with a remarkable eternal family.

Thanks goes to Josh Groban and Merrill for the finding the perfect song to go with our Thanksgiving pics. (Great music is also on my top 5 list of things for which I am thankful!)

3 comments:

Gary and Ellie said...

Wow, it looks like you had good food, good company and good times. The new baby is beautiful.

Carolyn said...

Huge Lump!!!!! ~ ah....

Cindy said...

Thank you for putting that together! That is a great video and the song definitely goes perfect. I know that I have so much too be grateful for and Josh Groban sings it beautifully.
Thanks Toni!