Saturday, November 8, 2008

Lucky 7! (Devin Edition)

7 things I can do:
1. Roller Blade /Ride a rip stick (wave)
2. Eat
3. Make Ramen Noodles, Easy Mac, PB&J sandwiches and Toast
4. Read 175 -200 words per minute
5. Tell Time
6. Sing the National Anthem
7. Do a front flip on the tramp

7 things I can't do:
1. Speak Spanish
2. Speak Chinese
3. Play Settlers (computer game my dad LOVES!)
4. Ride my bike backwards (yet…)
5. Be away from my parents for a day without getting homesick
6. Be quite for very long
7. Play a guitar (yet…)

7 things I like to do with my friends:
1. Play tackle soccer in the snow
2. Rip Stick Derbys
3. Play tackle football (not at school, of course)
4. Play the Wii
5. Jump on the tramp
6. Play Bakugan (little toy creature game)
7. Play Basketball

7 things I say most often:
1. You’re so da-licious…
2. Love ya mom, Love ya dad
3. Do I have to?
4. Pl-eeeeeeaaaaa-se!!!!
5. I LOVE this !
6. Can we listen to my Jonas Brothers C.D.?
7. Come On…

7 celebrity admirations:
1. Zac Effron
2. Brad Wilcox (children’s book author)
3. Selena Gomez
4. Usher
5. Ashley Tisdale
6. Jonas Brothers
7. Jesse Mcartney

7 favorite foods:
1. Ramen Noodles
2. Chips
3. Brownies
4. Chicken Nuggets
5. Scrambled Eggs (My dad's are the best!)
6. Pizza
7. Popcorn (with lots-o-butter)

7 people to tag:
1. Kayla
2. Brayden
3. Mrs. Leone
4. Shelby
5. James
6. Keean (sp?)
7. Mr. O

No comments: