Saturday, November 8, 2008

Lucky 7! (Toni Edition)

Cindy tagged me on this and I never follow through on these! I guess it's a fun way to learn somethings about me. (Now I plan on tagging my family members so this will give them a little bit of homework to do! :)

7 things I can do:
1. Teach
2. Bake
3. Laundry/keep my whites 'sparkling' white!
4. Actively Listen
5. Play the piano and organ
6. Get lost in a great book
7. Sing

7 things I can't do:
1. Keep my bathroom clean (darn hairspray)
2. Speak Chinese
3. Ice Skate/Roller Blade
4. Hold my breath for 1 minute
5. See without my glasses
6. ride a unicycle
7. Leave a scab "unpicked"

7 things that attracted me to Roger:
1. His incredible emails and excellent spelling
2. His awesome tenor singing voice
3. Extremely hard worker
4. Always puts me first/treats me like a queen
5. Laughs at my jokes
6. Amazing father to his kids
7. Love of music and plays

7 things I say most often:
1. You are not in charge!
2. That is not a toy!
3. Mmmmmm...you're so da-licious
4. Oh rrreeeaa-ly
5. Back to your seats in 5...4...3...2...1
6. Did you lock the car?
7. Brush your teeth, do your hair and tidy your room (every morning to Devin before school)

7 celebrity admirations:
1. Ron Clark (Extremely Gifted Teacher)
2. Paula Deen
3. Merrilee Webb
4. Dr. Seuss
5. Josh Groban
6. Shel Silverstein
7. Mother Teresa

7 favorite foods:
1. Red Robin fries & fry sauce
2. Crab
3. Chocolate chip cookies (or chocolate anything)
4. Diet Pepsi
5. Shrimp
6. Fried mushrooms with ranch
7. Tacos

7 people to tag:
1. Roger
2. Ariel (email yours to me so I can add it to our blog)
3. Eryn (email yours to me so I can add it to our blog and change the 3rd one to things I like about or like to do with my friends)
4. Devin
5. Liz
6. Carolyn
7. Julie
Have fun!

2 comments:

Gary and Ellie said...

This is a really fun way to get to know people. It's amazing that we have taught together all these years and there were things there about you that I didn't know!!!

Cindy said...

Woohoo! You did it! It's tricky to think of some of those huh! It made me realize that I'm good at alot of things and also that I have plenty of favorite foods!