Sunday, November 9, 2008

Primary Program Today

Devin is very excited for the primary program today! He gets to sing the second verse of Called To Serve with another girl in his primary class. I think most wards did their program in September or October, so ours is a little late in coming but better late than never. Here's a little peek from yesterday's rehearsal. They fed the kids pizza after they practiced...a little bribe to keep them working hard. : )


Our primary is very small right now, only about 20 kids if everyone shows up. Yesterday only half of them made it to the practice, but the ones who were there sure gave it their all!!!

3 comments:

Tina said...

cute cute! I think our age of primary kids was the biggest the
3rd ward ever had! It's fun too see them sing, Love it!

Cindy said...

Great Job Devin! You sounded great! What fun primary programs are!

Carolyn said...

How'd the program turn out today! Looks like yesterday went pretty well. I like being able to hear Devin sing.....

I think your program is more on the schedule I would like. Ours was on Alyson's birthday, I think. A bit too early, but nice to have it over.