Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lucky 7! (Eryn Edition)

7 things I can do:
1. Play 6 instruments (flute, piccolo, clarinet, oboe, alto sax, piano)
2. Sing
3. Draw (see pic. on right)
4. Play most all sports
5. Get good grades
6. Play Nintendo and the Wii well
7. Be flexible, adapt to different situations

7 things I can't (or try not to) do:
1. Be late to class
2. Get angry with someone
3. Date until I'm 16
4. Dance well
5. Not be competitive
6. Drive...yet
7. not procrastinate

7 things I like to do with my friends:
1. Talk -what else?
2. Play Nintendo
3. Hang out...go to movies
4. Do homework
5. Read...talk about books we've read
6. Go to Lagoon/Frightmares
7. Talk some more

7 things I say most often:
1. "Not all too that much"
2. "Whatever"
3. "Totally"
4. "No way"
5. "Really?"
6. "That's cool"
7. "You should__________"

7 celebrity admirations:
1. Matthew something (from Pride & Predjudice)
2. Christian Bale (Batman)
3. Johnny Depp (Pirates)
4. August Rush boy
5. Musicians
6. Japanese musical artists
7. That's all, I'm not really into celebrities

7 favorite foods:
1. Chinese (rice, cabbage, crab, pork & gizzards)
2. Sweets of any kind
3. Mashed potatoes, pork roast, corn
4. Ramen noodles
5. Lasangna
6. Sandwiches or salmon
7. Fast Food

7 people to tag:
1. Ariel
2. Devin
3. Daddy
4. Toni
5. no one
6. no one
7. no one

No comments: