Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lucky 7! (Ariel Edition)

7 things I can do:
1. Text, text and more texting
2. Play violin & piano
3. Play video games
4. Draw (see pic. on right)
5. Get along with complete strangers
6. Sports
7. Belly dance

7 things I can't do:
1. Play a wind instrument
2. Deal with dumb people
3. Speak Chinese
4. Gymnastics
5. Have patience with stubborn people who know they’re wrong but won’t admit it
6. Keep good balance
7. Do my homework on time

7 things that attracted me to Anthony:
1. His thick yummy eyebrows (ha ha)
2. His loveable goofy face
3. His cute, shy personality
4. He’s responsible
5. Very flexible to my demands
6. Keeps good values and standards for himself, not just me
7. Shares many of my interests and supports me in what I want to do in life

7 things I say most often:
1. "lol" (texting)
2. "no kiddin/no freaking kidding"
3. "Holy Cow!"
4. "meh"
5. "Blargh!/Blargha!"
6. "You piece of poo"
7. "*insert animal noise"

7 celebrity admirations:
1. Josh Groban
2. Andrew Lloyd Webber
3. John Williams
4. Harry Gregson-Williams (Narnia music)
5. James Horner (Titanic & Troy music)
6. Klaus Badelt (Kung Fu Panda music)
7. Koji Kondo (video game music)

7 favorite foods:
1. Spaghetti
2. Stewed chicken, rice and cabbage
3. Beef Steak
4. Mashed potatoes
5. Salad with Ranch Dressing
6. Beef Stew
7. Panda Express (b-b-q pork)

7 people to tag:
1. Aunt Liz
2. Grandma Bonnie
3. Aunt Amy
4. Shelby
5. James
6. Daddy
7. Aunt Ellie

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Well, I've never seen Anthony...he is pretty cute! How did these darling girls learn how to draw so good..very talented they are!

Carolyn said...

Yes, I love to see their art work and find out more about them...fun!