Saturday, May 23, 2009

Missing In Action

Yes...I know, I have not been posting quite as much as I used to. Confession time...are you ready? I am completely addicted to a fun little game on Face Book and that's where I have been spending the majority of my free time these days!You create your own happy little farm, complete with fruit trees, crops, animals, barns, fences, ponds, etc. You can (but you don't have to) invite people to be your neighbors and help each other harvest crops, weed, water and rake for each other. You plant crops that take anywhere from 4 hours to 3 days to grow. If you hire someone else to harvest your crops, you both make money. Then you go to the market and sell your harvested crops. With the money you make you can buy more seed to plant and expand your farm as you go. It's so much fun being neighbors with people you know because you can chat with each other while you work on the farm together. It's a total blast! If you need any pointers or help getting started with your own farm, just let me know. I would be happy to help you!

1 comment:

Tina said...

ahhh haa haa! I was totally thinking that same thing the other day!!! Maybe I should post one day!!! hee hee! It is fun!