Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Does This Strike You A Little Funny?


I was correcting paragraphs my students had turned in today and I came across one that made me laugh out loud. "Allie" wrote her paragraph about boys and why they are stinky and weird. Here's what she wrote in her paragraph:
"Most boys or guys are just looking for a popular or pretty girl. They are not really looking for a girl with a good personality or a sense of humor. They don't really care about any of that stuff. I guess they are just in it for the population." I just had to share it because it was a great, entertaining moment of my day! (I actually see a lot of these little "funnies" from my 5th graders...aren't I lucky?!)

2 comments:

Roberta said...

Yes---that is funny! Kids are the best!

Emily and Dustin said...

Toni...this is Emily. I'm Roberta's daughter-in-law. I just had to comment on how funny this is. I imagine teaching is very entertaining at times!