Sunday, April 12, 2009

2nd Annual Easter Scavenger Hunt

Last year, on John and Kate Plus Eight, I saw Kate plan a Valentine's Day scavenger hunt for her eight kids. I decided to try the same idea for Easter last year and the kids just loved it! I hadn't really thought about doing it again this year but a few days before Easter, Devin started saying that he couldn't wait for the scavenger hunt again this year. So Saturday morning (when I wanted to be sleeping in) I got up and put together another hunt for Devin and Ben (thanks, honey for putting all the eggs in place). We thought Kayla was out of town, but she showed up right as we were hiding the clues for the hunt. Here are some little snippets of the scavenger hunt that has accidentally turned into an annual Easter event.

No comments: