Monday, October 27, 2008

Singing in the Tabernacle

Some of my family and I are 11 of 364 women in a choir called "We Also Sing." We are women who come from Ephraim to Logan. Many of us are wives and mothers. Some of us are divorced, widowed, single. We are housewives, employers, employees and students. Some of us are rich and struggling, others are poor and struggling. We laugh, we cry, we try to make a difference. Oh, and... We Also Sing. This is a picture of our choir from last year, so we're all in there...somewhere! Ariel was also in the choir last year.


In this choir, I have the folloing relatives: Eryn, Mom, Amy, Elizabeth, Cindy, Shelby, Ellie, Ruth (sisters in-law) and Mollie & Polly from our book club (that makes them sort of related). This is the CD cover of our latest recording. Our concert is this Saturday, Nov. 1st in the Tabernacle. We have two concerts, one at 5:30 p.m. and one at 7:30 p.m. I have been in this choir for the last 3 years and I love every minute of it! Our concerts are free, but you need tickets to get in. If you have time to come to one of the shows on Saturday, we'd love to see you there! For ticket info, check the Temple Square Events link at http://www.lds.org/events/info/0,8197,726-1-676,00.html

3 comments:

Lynsie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynsie said...

Sorry I had to delete that last comment because I thought I was writing a comment on another blog, and then I realized it was the wrong one. Anyways... We're going to go to the concert on Saturday, and we're way excited. We'll be looking for ya!

shelbers said...

i am SOOOOOO excited!!! i just hope i get feeling better by the concert!!!! love ya!!