Monday, January 5, 2009

Favorite Holiday Activities

I asked my family what they most look forward to during the Christmas Holidays. They all said, "Being together with family." So I asked them to pick the next thing they look forward to the most and here's what they all said (including me):

Roger -Putting together 2-3 puzzles

Toni (me) -Learning and playing all kinds of new games.


Ariel -(other than being with or texting Anthony) Catching up with cousins, exploring new video games and sleeping in!



Eryn -loves the "friendly" competion of all the activities going on. (She's extremely competitive!!!)



Devin -No suprise, loves all the parties, places and events to go together!


1 comment:

Cindy said...

I would have to ditto Devin! I love all the different activities! What a cute post, you are so creative!