Monday, September 1, 2008

Leftovers

Being a teacher's family has its advantages. Here we are eating leftovers from an icecream party my 5th graders earned last Friday. Everybody LOVES these kind of leftovers!!!

(It's a good thing the icecream was not in the basement freezer because somebody...who's name starts with a "D" and ends with an "N", left the freezer door open over night...yep, 24 hours was long enough! So... we spent Labor Day dejunking, defrosting and de-grounded for not paying closer attention to details.)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Umm, that sounds familiar? What's up with you guys and freezers? So the weekend we went to the marriage retreat we (matt,julie,merrill,me) we had a cooler of food we kept well the past few days I could smell something in my garage, I thought puppies but lo and behold today 10 days later I opened the cooler and guess what hadn't been cleaned out! Matt took it out of his car and James put it in the garage! Talk about gross!

Cindy said...

Oh yeah, here's a question to ponder how do maggots form? And have you ever had a cheeseball in the container that was totally black! I made Merrill clean it out because my nose couldn't take it!