Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cathryn's Baptism Quilt

Well, I'm sure the kids won't be too happy about this picture as it was taken at least 3 years ago in Amy's front yard, but I wanted to find a pic. of Cathryn (far right in front) to show that it's finally her turn to get her baptism quilt from grandma! Ian, Devin and Kayla already have theirs.
We love you Cathryn!

Be sure to watch the slide show of the family coloring the squares for her quilt today. We had a great time! We also celebrated James' and Monte's birthdays, with Hawaiian Haystacks, cake and ice cream.


(Carolyn, I'll leave it up to you to decide if you want her to see a few of her quilt squares or not)

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh, man..... she looks so chubby.... and they all look so little!!! I can't believe how much you think they don't change, until something like this

Carolyn said...

I hesitated to correct you on this, but figure you'll find out somehow~ C-athryn like my name~ But thanks for posting this. I finally bookmarked your blog.

Cindy said...

How cute is that picture! My how time flies!

Lynsie said...

What a special tradition! I'm sure that your grandchildren will treasure their quilts forever.