Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl XLIII

My brother, Merrill, has been a serious Pittsburgh Steelers fan as far back as I can remember, even as far back as our Jr. High School days in Wyoming. The last few years have been great for him because his Steelers have made it to the Superbowl a couple of times. This year he and his wife, Cindy, hosted a great party at a place called Noahs in South Jordan. There was plenty of room for everyone to relax and have a great time enjoying the game. Here are some pics of our fun get together today.
Click to play Superbowl XLIII
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

5 comments:

buckleys2005 said...

What a great time it looks like you all had! You are right about Gage's cheesy smile. What a doll! I miss my guys so much!

Bonnie Bukley said...

I think Merrill's love of the Steelers started in grade school.
I remember him making a placemat with a weaving loom with Steeler colors and betting Mr. Mitchell on a Steelers game way back then.

Carolyn said...

Mom's right we were very young when he taught me all about the NFL!

Cathryn thinks Monte looks like Eric in that raquetball squat shot.... hmmm... where have we heard that before?

Cindy said...

I would have to say that it was fun! Thanks for coming! Yay Steelers!

Beth Borup said...

What an awesome place to get together for something like that! I am so jealous that you guys have so many family members so close. :)