Saturday, August 30, 2008

Mamma Mia!

Can you say GINORMOUS Mama Mia fans??? Today we went to see Mama Mia again (my 3rd time paying for it). Mom, Dad, Ellie and Amanda hadn't seen it yet so we (Roger, Eryn, Liz and I) were more than happy to have an excuse to go see it again. We've been big Abba Fans since the days of driving back and forth from Brigham City to pick up the girls for their weekend visits. The Abba CD was the good ole' standby to listen to on the way there and back. Since the Mama Mia/Abba music was such a part of our good old days, it's no surprise we LOVE the movie and pride ourselves in singing along at the movie theater. Well...at least I do. My husband is starting to be too embarassed to go with me anymore! I'll be buying this movie on DVD the day it comes out. I've already spent enough on movie tickets to pay for it at least once!!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

We should have paid a different babysitter that day and we could have all enjoyed it! I might go tomorrow on Labor day but I haven't decided! I am so on board with it being my favorite movie this year!